You can now purchase your tickets for all Heckington Players performances online, over the telephone or in person.
- No Booking Fees
- Available 24hrs
- You can print your own tickets out (or have the option of having them posted out directly from TicketSource for an additional charge of £1.75)
- Customers can pay securely by credit or debit card
- Tickets can be purchased from our Ticket Source Booking Page
- Via the TicketSource booking line
- Call 0333 666 3366*
- You can pay securely by credit or debit card
- There is an additional processing and postage charge (£1.75) for using this service
*The telephone booking system is open Monday and Friday from 9.00AM till 7.00PM (excluding bank holidays) and Saturday from 9.00AM till 5.00PM. A call back service operates outside of these hours. For those of you choosing to book tickets using the telephone box office pay an additional £1.75 to have their tickets booked and posted out by Ticket Source.
Tickets can also be purchased in person from theatre rehearsals on Thursday nights from 7:30pm if box office staff are available.
For more information about our latest production please click here
We do allow group bookings to be made but please note that only one side of the hall is allocated for groups. This once again will be allocated on a first come first served bases and will ONLY be available to purchase once open to the general public. The best way to purchase a group booking is to get in touch with our box office, please use the website's Contact Form or email: email@example.com
Please note: all tickets are non-refundable