You can now purchase your tickets for all Heckington Players performances online or over the telephone.
General Ticket Information
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Please be aware that the village hall does NOT contain raked seating. Because of this, the further back you purchase your tickets the poorer the viewing angle is for children.
- Tickets are only valid for the date or show purchased and can’t be used for another show on another day.
- If you’re unable to attend, please notify the box office.
- No Booking Fees
- Available 24hrs
- You can print your own tickets out (or have the option of having them posted out directly from TicketSource for an additional charge of £1.75) or keep them on your mobile phone.
- Customers can pay securely by credit or debit card
- Tickets can be purchased from our Ticket Source Booking Page
- Via the TicketSource booking line
- Call 0333 666 3366*
- You can pay securely by credit or debit card
- There is an additional processing and postage charge (£2) for using this service
*The telephone booking system is open Monday and Friday from 9.00AM till 7.00PM (excluding bank holidays) and Saturday from 9.00AM till 5.00PM. A call back service operates outside of these hours. For those of you choosing to book tickets using the telephone box office pay an additional £2 to have their tickets booked and posted out by Ticket Source.
We do allow group bookings to be made but please note that only one side of the hall is allocated for groups. This once again will be allocated on a first come first served basis and will ONLY be available to purchase once open to the general public. The best way to purchase a group booking is to get in touch with our box office, please use the website’s Contact Form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org